Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let me start by saying that this putter saved my golf game.

I've had love/hate relationships with various putters over the years, and this last case of the yips almost made me quit. As I last resort I decided to trade in my 34" traditional style putter and get a heavier mallet-style 43" belly putter. This putter seemed to fit the bill so I took a chance and bought it. And WOW, after a little practice at home on the area rug, I went to my local course and didn't 3 putt once in the first round. This putter is extremely easy to line up thanks to the alignment aid on top. The weighting is great for me, as I have seen a massive improvement in distance control. I'm not an old guy so my buddies gave me some grief in the beginning, but after a roll in a long one or two, they were at a loss for words. I'd recommend this putter to anyone who battles the yips.

No comments: