Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SCAM! How Scamers can steal your account ! Watch out!

In this guide you will see how scamers can steal accounts to post fake listing like tractors, jet skis, boats, cars etc. This happened to me!

I was looking around ebay a week ago and i was looking for car parts. I came to a listing that had a gallery of a very inappropriate picture that is ofcourse against ebay rules and regulations. Like any other curious person i happened to click on the listing. Right when i clicked on the listing instead of going to the listing it went to the ebay sign in page. So without thinking i just signed back in but it still did not go to the listing, so i just hit the back button and kept looking on ebay. That night i went back on ebay and a scam listing for a tractor was listed. That when i realized that someone must of used a third party program to steal my password. Right away i ended the listing and changed my password. I happened to look into my ebay fees list and the scam listing charged 20.00 to my account beacue the scammer listed it in 2 places. I contact ebay and after they called me to confirm that i was who i said i was. Ebay then refunded my account for the listing and thaa a third party program stole my password. So fellow ebayers please be aware of these scams that are floating around ebay.
Just like the real ebay sign in page

warns "Be sure the Web site address you see above starts with https://signin.ebay.com/"

I personally beleive that ebay should step up and stop these scamers.

I beleive that before any listing is posted it should be checked by ebay before it is placed on ebay for millions of ebay members to look at. This would help stop these scammers who are trying to steal fellow ebayers money, accounts and some cases there finacial issues. Some ebay members have contacted me after reading my other guide about

Scammers selling tractors for unreal prices and how they are steal

trying to gain there money that they have lost to the scam artist.I would be even willing to pay alittle more in ebay fees to STOP these scam listings. I beleive that ebay should start finding these scammers and prosecute them to the fullest.

So please fellow ebay members if you do not see "https://signin.ebay.com/ "
in the web site address DO NOT SIGN IN!

I would like to thank you for reading my Guide and i hope it was

helpful.

Wishuponastar08


Orignal From: SCAM! How Scamers can steal your account ! Watch out!

No comments: